Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Part-time (33.5 hours per week) term time only role
VTG 9 Scale Point 26-29 (Salary £23,398 - £25,951 p.a.) + Health Cash Plan and Benefit package (see website for full details of our employee benefit package)
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team at Barton Hill Academy in Bristol.
Venturers Trust is a new Multi Academy Trust based in Bristol formed through the merger of CGS Trust and Merchants’ Academy Trust in September 2017. Comprising Primary, Secondary, all-age schools and a Special school the Trust has 3,200 pupils and 700 staff.
The Trust is sponsored by the Society of Merchant Venturers and the University of Bristol. Both sponsors seek to ensure that all our young people receive a truly inspiring education. Their support, challenge and expertise are greatly valued.
We are seeking 2 dedicated individuals (one for KS1 and one for KS2) who have a passion for helping young people and who are committed to raising the attainment and aspiration of our students.
In return you will join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Higher Degree Support Funding, Childcare Vouchers, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
The successful candidates will have:
- Met HLTA standards or have an equivalent qualification or experience.
- Relevant qualifications at a level equivalent to at least NQF Level 3.
- Been educated to a high standard with a minimum GCSE grade C in English and mathematics (or equivalent qualifications).
- Evidence of specialism in specific curriculum areas or areas of particular learning difficulty.
- Understanding of relevant policies/ codes of practice and awareness of relevant legislation.
- Ability to communicate and relate to staff, students and parents alike.
- Effective use of ICT and technology.
Closing date: 30th April 2018 at 12.00 Interviews: 8th May 2018
Please note due to the expected volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
Barton Hill Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.
|HLTA Job Description||20th Sep 2017||Download|
|HLTA Person Spec||20th Sep 2017||Download|
|Application Form Non Teaching staff (VT)||01st Sep 2017||Download|
|Equality Monitoring Form (VT)||01st Sep 2017||Download|