Our School App Stay connected on the go...
This role requires an experienced person who can co-ordinate and monitor the delivery of SEND support throughout the Academy.
Candidates for this post should:
- Have recent and relevant knowledge of different primary curriculum developments.
- Be inspiring and able to motivate and challenge enabling all children to achieve their best, overcoming barriers to learning and participation.
- Be bold, optimistic and tenacious in setting and achieving high standards.
- Have recent and relevant knowledge of different Primary curriculum developments.
- Possess drive and enthusiasm through which you can work as part of the senior leadership team in developing the SEND provision.
The successful candidate will be a team player who has the ability to maintain our high standards and have a firm belief in the potential of all children.
You will join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career.
Barton Hill Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.