Our School App Stay connected on the go...
We are looking to appoint a positive, hardworking, skilled and ambitious practitioner who wants to make a real difference to children’s lives and is ready and able to take on a role teaching our children and working in harmony with staff, families and other key stakeholders.
Candidates for this post should be:
- Passionate about how children learn best with a genuine belief that all children can succeed.
- Able to demonstrate their resilience to cope with the daily challenges that working in a busy, successful inner city school can bring.
- Flexible, with a good sense of humour.
- An innovative practitioner who values and can support positive play and work as a team to resolve conflict.
- A confident professional, keen to share their knowledge and understanding with others.
In addition the successful candidate will have a deep pedagogical knowledge of teaching and learning to help children realise their academic potential as well as an interest in the wider community that the school serves.
In return we can offer you:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
- Every opportunity to further your professional development and career.
- Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
- An exciting and vibrant environment, which includes a fabulous outdoor space, in which to work.
- A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
Interviews will be held on Monday 30th October or Tuesday 31st October.
Barton Hill Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.