Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team at Barton Hill Academy as Vice Principal responsible for Curriculum and Teaching and Learning.
We are looking to appoint a positive, hardworking, skilled and ambitious leader who wants to make a real difference to children’s lives and is ready and able to take on a role teaching our children and working in harmony with staff, families and other key stakeholders.
We welcome applications from teaching professionals who:
- Exhibit exceptional leadership qualities with high expectations of what can be achieved by both students and staff members
- Promote a culture of encouragement, support and challenge in order to achieve each child’s full potential and the highest possible educational standards
- Develop, motivate and lead all staff to achieve the highest professional standards
- Demonstrate a commitment to developing and enhancing productive learning environments
- Genuinely believe that all children can succeed
- Inspire and influence others to believe in the fundamental importance of education in young people’s lives and promote the value of education
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders through excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Harness the warmth and enthusiasm of the parent/carer community
- Promote creativity, innovation and the use of appropriate new technologies to achieve excellence
In addition the successful candidate will have a deep pedagogical knowledge of teaching and learning to help children realise their academic potential as well as an interest in the wider community that the school serves.
Venturers Trust seeks to attract and retain staff of the very highest calibre. We value the qualities that define a strong and successful leader who is capable, ambitious, driven, resourceful and well-respected. We believe that staff should be valued and rewarded for their hard work and commitment. As such, we are able to offer our staff members an attractive and meaningful package of benefits.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Barton Hill Academy then we would love to receive an application from you. Please refer to the attached candidate information pack for further information regarding the application instructions and school visit dates.
Closing date: Monday 17th May at 12.00 with interviews being held on 23rd and 24th May.
Barton Hill Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.